Category: FAQ

What is a Self Cover?

Self Cover means that the exterior cover is printed on the same paper stock as on the interior pages. For example, on a regular cover comic, the cover would be printed on an 80# glossy text stock and the interiors would be...

Read More

Can I print posters or sketchbooks using well known characters?

Effective immediately, Ka-Blam will print no item containing ANY material under trademark to any person or entity other than the user or publisher actually placing the order WITHOUT written confirmation of a waiver or license from the trademark owner. What this means is that before we can print any sketchbook or artbook or mini-poster or doujinshi that contains a Marvel character, a DC character — or ANY trademarked character REGARDLESS of ownership — you’ll have to demonstrate to us that you have permission either by license or waiver to use that trademark in your work. There are no exceptions. This applies to new orders as well as to re-orders of previously printed items.

Read More