Extended Ordering Window for Comic-Con 2012!
UPDATE: We’re going to extent the ordering window yet again. All orders of new items for Comic-Con International 2012 received before 6pm EST on Wednesday June 20th will qualify for standard pricing (with a scheduled delivery date of June 10th). This is a FIRM deadline and we will not be able to extend it beyond this time frame. We’ll still take orders — at least through the end of June — for CCI, but expedited printing charges will apply to orders for new items received after the above-mentioned deadline.
BTW, you have until June 30th to place re-orders (orders of previously printed items — provided there are no page substitutions) and qualify for standard pricing and a delivery date of July 10th.
For more information read the original post below.
June 12, 2012
We’re expanding the window on new orders for 2012′s Comic-Con International in San Diego. You’ll be able to order new items for Comic-Con International until Monday June 18th WITHOUT incurring ANY expedited printing fees.
That gives you one more week to get a new order in for this year’s Comic-Con at STANDARD printing prices.
We’ll still be taking orders for Comic-Con at least until the end of June, but expedited printing prices will apply on all new orders received AFTER June 18th.
A couple of quick caveats —
1) The normal terms of service still apply. Your files MUST be in complete compliance with our technical specs and payment must be received within 24 hours of receipt of invoice. IF your files are not in compliance with our tech specs or your payment is NOT received promptly we cannot guarantee receipt of your order in time for CCI 2012.
2) The scheduled arrival date for un-expedited orders placed by June 18th is Tuesday July 10th. Please be aware that with Comic-Con’s preview night on July 11th this is still cutting it pretty close. So while we won’t be adding any expedited printing fees to new orders received by June 18th, if you need the order in hand before July 10th — or even just to be doubly-safe you have the order by that date –you might want to upgrade your shipping option to 2nd Day Air or even overnight express.
3) It may be less expensive for you however, to expedite your printing by a day or two than to upgrade your shipping. Please consult the order form to see if the cost of expediting your order by a day or so is more cost effective than upgraded shipping.
4) If you do wish to upgrade your shipping then just tell us so in the notes field of your order and we’ll take care of it from there.
5) Also be sure to enter the words — Comic-Con 2012 offer — in the notes field.