We try to pack your order as tightly and as a safely was we can so as to insure that your comics or books arrive in crisp, sale-able condition, but from time to time a box will arrive with a crushed corner and dinged or damaged books inside. We’re sorry, but it happens.
The good news is that every order we send out is insured and we’ll replace any damaged product you receive.
If you should receive an order with damages inside here’s what you need to do —
1) Document the damages. Take clear photos of the damaged product AND the box or envelope they arrived in.
2) Hold onto the damaged product. Don’t throw it away, don’t give it away, don’t sell it. Selling it constitutes “acceptance AS IS” and will void your claim.
3) Don’t discard the damaged packaging … yet.
4) Contact us in the message center and provide us with links to the photos you took documenting the damages.
5) We’ll contact you once we’ve reviewed the photos. Be patient. It may take us a day or two to get back to you with further instructions.
6) Be nice. We understand that it’s disappointing to have this kind of thing happen, but we can assure that it’s not personal. You weren’t singled out. Your books weren’t intentionally damaged and we’ll make good.
Following these simple instructions will get the problem resolved with the least amount of hassle possible.