Add a Ka-Blam T-Shirt to Your Order … and Get PAID Just for Wearing It!
With each order you place at Ka-Blam you can purchase one Ka-Blam promotional t-shirt for only $6.
Then wear the shirt to a comics convention or a comics shop event (Free Comic Book Day or store signing, etc.), send us a few photos of you wearing the shirt there, and we’ll then add $10 of print credit to your Ka-Blam account. That means you’ll be getting the shirt FREE plus we give you another $4 in print credit!
And the best part is you can keep adding $10 to your Ka-Blam account EVERY time you wear the shirt to a comics convention or store signing.
Wear your Ka-Blam shirt to MegaCon in Orlando and we’ll credit your account $10, wear it again to HeroesCon in Charlotte and we’ll add another $10. There’s no limit! Send us a photo of you wearing your Ka-Blam shirt to a comics convention or a comic shop event and we’ll give you $10 of print credit for EACH event! It’s just that simple!
Here’s the fine print …
If you participate in this promotion you agree that –
1) only one t-shirt may be purchased per order.
2) we may post photos of you wearing the shirt on our website and/or use it Ka-Blam promotional material without any other recompense.
3) only one $10 credit will be awarded per event. If you want to wear the shirt for all five days of Comic-Con we’d be thrilled, but that still counts as “1″ event not “5″.
4) photoshopping doesn’t count. Fake photos will be disqualified. It’s always best to send us multiple photos of each event just to eliminate any doubt. Also be sure to include something event specific in the photo … a convention program booklet or something like that.
5) wearing the shirt only long enough for a photo to be snapped and then removing it is cheating. Cheaters will be disqualified and not allowed to participate any more in this promotion or others. Honor system here, folks.
To add a shirt for only $6 simply pick your size from the drop down menu at the bottom of your order. If you wish NOT to participate then choose the “no thanks” option.